Jobs In Accra 2018
The Trader role will involve managing key account customers/relationships, opening up new markets, handling ops relating to discharge/warehousing of vessels, keeping a tab on S&D of country and other market information. This role will involve Trading and Operations. It's a well-rounded role that gives the experience of managing a large business in one of the largest rice importing countries.
Position Responsibilities -
- Design, implement and manage the sales strategy for rice in the country and deliver volumes as per the overall business plan.
- Implement various business models as per the needs of the business.
- Handle Operations starting from discharge of vessel upto final delivery of goods to customer. Ensure wt losses at different stages to be in control, costs to be in competitive, bring efficiencies in cycle time.
- Suggest and design Marketing Strategies for products and get them implemented.
- Support in implementation of the required infrastructure to deliver volumes as per the business plan.
- Ensure strict adherence to all the laid down systems and procedures without exception
- Ensure that all the direct and indirect costs for the business are within budgets
- Counterparty & Credit Risk Management
- Support the Business Head in trading and positional decisions by providing adequate and timely market information
- Interface with appropriate regulatory bodies for obtaining permissions, approvals, etc
- Capability building amongst local staff
- The role requires frequent traveling
- 5 to 12 years post MBA experience.
Interested applicants should: