Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
Qatar Charity (QC) is a non-governmental organization based in the state of Qatar. QC works in the fields of sustainable development, poverty reduction and emergency response through initiating long term programmes. QC has been operating in Ghana for virtually a number of years through different implementing partners. It is in the middle of last year that QC has come to mark its direct presence in Ghana and established an office in order to facilitate more aid into the country as well as work closely with its partners, the community and other stakeholders.
We are looking for a Social Welfare Officer to monitor direct receipt of beneficiary allowances and ensure that they are on time and in specific amounts, etc. The ideal candidate will facilitate communication or access to beneficiaries for the purpose of follow ups, monitoring and evaluations. You will report to a Social Welfare Manager and/or a senior team member. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory. The organization will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
- Follow – up preparation of case files according to lists of documents required by the office and to ensure the authenticity of all documents submitted.
- Maintain confidentiality of information on the cases studied and fully committed to use such information in a professional way.
- Monitor provision of the required services to beneficiaries under his supervision and in accordance with the organization’s general monitoring framework.
- Prepare and implement periodic Action Plan (weekly/monthly) under supervision of his/her supervisors
- Liaise with various stakeholders to better serve provision of services to beneficiaries whom he/she supervises.
- Provide necessary information about the supervised beneficiaries upon request either from the country office or the headquarters.
- Prepare reports for individual beneficiaries according to categories and reporting cycle and to ensure that all data contained in the reports listing are up-to-date and accurate.
- Prepare quarterly narrative reports listing various achievements that have been made to provide services to different supervised groups.
- Adhere to all policies, systems and procedures in place in the organization.
- Any other assignments given by immediate supervisor or Country Director
Required Skills or Experience
- Proven experience in data entry
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English & Arabic both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- A Degree holder or equivalent
Interested applicants should: