Jobs In Accra 2018
Enterprise life Insurance is seeking an Actuarial Officer to fill its job vacancy in Accra. JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Proceed with caution.
- Provide support to the Actuarial department and others by performing analysis within a designated business segment/s such as valuation/reserving, pricing, product development, research support, business planning, finance, or other business segment
- Assist in the preparation of reports and studies
- Provide clear communication of technical work to technical and non-technical audiences
- Provide technical assistance and information to other departments
- Complete required trainings and participate in our mentoring programs, workshops, and other learning initiatives
Recommended For You:
Required Skills or Experience
- First degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Science, or related field from a recognized University with proven analytical skills
- Commitment to achieving Fellowship in the Casualty Actuarial Society, Society of Actuaries or Institute & Faculty of Actuaries
- Prior Actuarial experience gained through working experience in a corporate environment
- Solid oral and written communication skills to communicate accurately and effectively
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment as well as Independently
- At least 2- 3 years post national service experience in an Actuarial role performing basic and structured actuarial duties
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical and numeracy skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship with strong ethics and values
- Must be confident and passionate and have the drive to self-develop and succeed
- Good knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office suites especially Word and Excel
Submit your Cover Letter and CV via email to:
before close of work on 14th December 2018.
Note that only short-listed applicants would be contacted.