Jobs In Accra 2018
At MAXAM we work to offer our clients throughout the world a wide range of products and full technical support to respond to their most specific needs.JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Proceed with caution.
Since our founding in 1872 by Alfred Nobel, MAXAM has grown by leaps and bounds. We are now a global leading company in civil explosives, defense, nitro chemical and hunting cartridges, with 6.500 employees worldwide, in 45 countries. A lot has changed since Alfred Nobel started the business but some things haven´t changed: our dedication to our people to achieve excellence in what we do.
Reporting to Tax Director, the main objective of the position is to make sure that the West Africa subsidiaries comply with tax requirements according to the legislation of their countries:
- Ensure that the support documentation (financial, contracts, registration etc) is the one requested by Law
- Review/check the tax returns to be filed (Corporate Income Tax, VAT, withholding taxes etc)
- Deal with tax auditors and external tax advisors
- Master degree in Business Administration, Economics or Law
- 5-8 years in Corporate Income Tax, VAT, withholding taxes etc
- Experience in a BIG FOUR would be desirable
- Accounting knowledge is required
- Fluent in English and French
Maxam core competencies:
- Understanding our business from a global perspective (Global Leadership);
- Become leaders in the market (Market Leadership);
- Contributing to our environment through innovation (Shaping the Environment);
- Excellent people leadership, in the way every leader should impact others, by influencing in a positive manner and leading successfully teams (Leading Self and others).
Interested applicants should: