Jobs In Accra 2018
Our client is a luxury brand in the hospitality industry. They are currently looking for an experienced individual with front office and line management experience who will be required to primarily provide support to the Front Office Manager in leading and managing all areas of the Front Office department in order to ensure the highest standards of service in accordance with the hotel’s policies, procedures and standards.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Proceed with caution.
- Selling of rooms to maximize the room revenue.
- Support in the management of performance of direct subordinates to ensure the smooth running of front office operations and follow up to ensure compliance/ efficiency of training activities.
- Maintain high visibility during peak period.
- Promote good public relations, take corrective actions and handle customer complaints to ensure their satisfaction.
- Coordinate front office duties with various departments such as Executive Office, Housekeeping, Sales and Marketing, Engineering and Security to ensure that all guests are given friendly and caring service from their arrival to departure according to hotel’s standards.
- Assist in the preparation and management of the annual budget and manning guide.
- Provide administrative duties such as leading and attending meeting, writing reports and memos and other specific duties related to the job function.
Required Skills or Experience
- Candidate must have a Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Hospitality Management or any related field such as Administration or Tourism Management.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in Front Office Supervision/Management within a hotel.
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English & Local Language – additional language is beneficial.
- Experience of managing and leading a team.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite coupled with hotel booking system Opera ad Micros.
- Individual must be flexible and willing to work on weekends and on shifts.
Please apply online: https://careers.pmrenaissance.com/recruit/Portal.na
- Please ensure that your CV demonstrates how your experience‚ skills and abilities meet the selection criteria set out above.
- Please take note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.