Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana July 2019. Please do not pay anybody a fee before getting a job.
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Our luxury hotel client requires the services of a Duty Manager to assess, evaluate and ensure the long & short-term departmental goals are met. JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Proceed with caution.
- Assisting all departments by ensuring smooth, prompt and effective service to all guests and manage the Front Office in absence of the Main/ Assistant Front Office Manager.
- Promptly respond to guests inquiries, arrivals and issues, resolve related problems by coordinating with other operating departments in question and follow up as required.
- Maintain reservation & same day arrivals procedures, follow up on credit outstanding of walk-in guests and validity of account to company instructions and assists with accommodation and transportation of guests in overbooked situations.
- Check all billing instructions and guest credit for accuracy and resolve related issues.
- Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, uniforms, hygiene, appearance and posture for all departmental employees.
- Ensure all departmental information is kept accurately and up to date.
- Promote in house sales and facilities to maximize hotel revenues.
- Respond promptly to any operational requests from Front Office and other hotel departments.
- Complete VIP, delegations and group leaders welcome and farewell as appropriate.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Hospitality Management or related field or MBA.
- Five (5) years’ post qualification experience in Front Office Supervision in a hotel property (proven track record with good progression).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and an additional language an advantage.
- Mature, customer focused and people oriented.
- Must have experience of leading and managing a team and the ability to identify and delegate tasks effectively.
- An excellent organizer, good time manager who always applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach to issues at all times.
- Proficient user in Microsoft office applications and booking systems Micros Fidelio and Opera.
- Ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions