Jobs In Accra 2018
Our Client is a luxurious global organization in the hospitality industry. They are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Groups & Events Manager who will be responsible for assisting the Groups & Events Manager in satisfying client’s needs and expectations.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Proceed with caution.
With the goal of maximizing revenue, responsibilities include:
- Ensuring optimal utilization and selling of the hotel’s conferences & sleeping rooms in compliance with the hotel’s standards.
- Directly coordinate and handle events & group requests from show round on premises to contracting and final execution.
- Cross –sell other hotel additional products and services to meet and surpass the department’s budget goals.
- Thoroughly input, supervise and maintain all requests via the hotel booking sales and catering system and assist in creating activities to ensure the ongoing maintenance of bookings.
- Follow up on proposals and contracts sent in order to confirm booking and clarify possible questions/ issues of potential clients.
- Conduct and review feedback on service provision with clients.
- Conduct regular competition checks, review monthly results and forecasts to recommend and execute activities required to ensure the hotel increases the market share and maximizes its revenue.
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree in Hospitality or related field.
- At least three (3) years’ minimum working experience in hotels preferably luxury hotels or handling large events as Groups Events, Reservations or Sales Manager/Supervisor.
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment, excellent oral and written skills in English and added advantage of fluency in any additional language.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills coupled with the ability to quickly adapt to a constantly changing market with a revenue positive effect.
- Proactive with a previous experience of achieving revenue goals, analytical to problem solving and a demonstrable ability to “think outside of the box”. Proficient user in Microsoft office applications and booking systems such as Micros Fidelio and Opera.
Please apply online: https://careers.pmrenaissance.com/recruit/Portal.na
- Please ensure that your CV demonstrates how your experience‚ skills and abilities meet the selection criteria set out above.
- Please take note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.