Jobs In Northern Region 2018
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) is a voluntary, not for profit organization that undertakes advocacy and service delivery in Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) in Ghana. PPAG is a Member Association (MA) of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). It is governed by respectable volunteers who are the members of the Association. The Governing body, formulate policies which are implemented by staff.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Proceed with caution.
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) is a voluntary, not for profit organization that undertakes advocacy and service delivery in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) in Ghana. PPAG is an NGO and a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) governed by respectable volunteers. The governing body formulate policies which are implemented by staff. PPAG, a leading provider of information and services, hereby invites result-oriented and committed persons to apply for the following vacant positions to be filled in the Association.
POSITION: DISPENSARY TECHNICIAN
REPORT TO: FACILITY HEAD
To provide effective and quality service to clients
- Receives and provide vital statistical services to clients.
- Register the clients for service delivery
- Enter the relevant data on clients into the computer
- Dispense drugs to clients where necessary
- Responsible for filing the clients cards after service delivery
- Prepares daily report for immediate supervisor’s action.
- Develop and maintain proper and accurate documentation system for the clinic
- Prepare Annual Work Plan and Performance Appraisal
- Performs any other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Required Skills or Experience
HND/Diploma/Certificate in Medication Management and Dispensary or its equivalent with Computer knowledge in Microsoft word and Excel.
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including two referees their email addresses and cell phone numbers to:
The Search Committee Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG)
P.O. Box AN 5786,
OR drop in at: PPAG Head Office, Lartebiokorshie, Nasia Road
OR e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview