Jobs In Northern Region 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) is a voluntary, not for profit organization that undertakes advocacy and service delivery in Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) in Ghana. PPAG is a Member Association (MA) of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). It is governed by respectable volunteers who are the members of the Association. The Governing body, formulate policies which are implemented by staff.
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) is a voluntary, not for profit organization that undertakes advocacy and service delivery in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) in Ghana. PPAG is an NGO and a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) governed by respectable volunteers. The governing body formulate policies which are implemented by staff. PPAG, a leading provider of information and services, hereby invites result-oriented and committed persons to apply for the following vacant positions to be filled in the Association.
POSITION: DATA ENTRY
REPORT TO: FACILITY HEAD
To provide effective and efficient service to clients and record accurate data on services provided
- Receives and provide vital statistical services to clients.
- Register the clients for service delivery
- Enter the relevant data on clients into the computer
- Responsible for filing the clients cards after service delivery
- Prepares daily report for immediate supervisor’s action.
- Develop and maintain proper and accurate documentation system for the clinic
- Prepare Annual Work Plan and Performance Appraisal
Required Skills or Experience
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Diploma, A’ Level, O’ Level, SSSCE, WASSCE or its equivalent in any programme with Computer knowledge in Microsoft word and Excel.
- A good working knowledge in the use of the computer
- Very good interpersonal, communication, and report writing skills
- Must be honest, transparent and reliable
- High sense of responsibility, accuracy and be able to take initiatives
- Must be a team player and able to work for long hours and under pressure
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including two referees their email addresses and cell phone numbers to:
The Search Committee Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG)
P.O. Box AN 5786,
OR drop in at: PPAG Head Office, Lartebiokorshie, Nasia Road
OR e-mail: email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview