Jobs In Accra 2018
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) is a voluntary, not for profit organization that undertakes advocacy and service delivery in Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) in Ghana. PPAG is a Member Association (MA) of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). It is governed by respectable volunteers who are the members of the Association. The Governing body, formulate policies which are implemented by staff.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Proceed with caution.
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) is a voluntary, not for profit organization that undertakes advocacy and service delivery in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) in Ghana. PPAG is an NGO and a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) governed by respectable volunteers. The governing body formulate policies which are implemented by staff. PPAG, a leading provider of information and services, hereby invites result-oriented and committed persons to apply for the following vacant positions to be filled in the Association.
POSITION: SERVICES DELIVERY MANAGER
|Reports to:||Director of Service Delivery and Programmes|
|Directly Supervises||All facility heads/in-charges of all the clinics|
|Job Role:||To be in charge of clinics and also take care of Quality of Care and services|
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strategically position the Association as a center of excellence and leader in SRH and Training Services.
- Monitor, support and supervise the Facility Heads.
- Initiate, strengthen and support quality of care in all PPAG Health Facilities.
- Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate business plans to ensure substantive income growth from the clinics.
- Identify and collaborate with relevant stakeholders in SRH for continuous improvement of Training and Services.
- Build the capacity of human resources including all the service delivery personnel for effective management and implementation of SRH Services in the clinics.
- Motivate the clinics’ human resources through effective utilization and clear career paths/schemes of service.
- Organize quarterly/bi-annual experience sharing and review meetings with service providers
- Develop appropriate interventions to address ASRH issues/needs based on research and development findings.
- Ensure effective and efficient management of IPPF and GHS service delivery guidelines and protocols
- Ensure that clients and providers rights are adhered to
- Prepare and coordinate an effective referral system
- Coordinate, collate and analyze service statistics
- Ensure that PPAG Clinics maintain high quality of standards
- Provide technical support to all the clinics by working in close collaboration with the Facility Heads in ensuring effective and efficient management of all PPAG clinics. Ensure effective and efficient management of the Family Health Clinic in Accra, Cape Coast, Techiman, Sunyani, Suame, Kotoso and the other satellite clinics and youth centers
- Responsible for overseeing the performance of all the Clinics and any other service delivery points and technical advice to the management.
- He/She makes decisions within agreed procedures on medical and service delivery matters in consultation with DSD & P and also recommends policy issues to the DSD& P
- Assist in the coordination of service statistics and keep management informed
- Assist in the preparation of APB, Half Year Reports and Annual Reports
- Liaise with other Programme Managers and Coordinators to ensure that project agreements are adhered to
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Director of SD and Programmes
- Ensure contraceptives, commodities and other clinic consumables /supplies are available in the clinics to avoid stock out.
- Support and strengthen CBD activities.
- Support and strengthen clinical service delivery
- Strengthen relationship with GHS and other Partners.
Required Skills or Experience
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- A Master’s Degree in the Social Sciences/Public Health/Population Studies, Nursing or any other related field with a Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine, Gynecology or Public Health
- Knowledge and application of national service delivery guidelines desirable
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant working experience, 3 of which must be in a managerial position in the health, population and development area.
- Familiarity, extensive experience and training in Standard Operating Procedures, Quality Controls and Quality of Care as well as Quality Improvements in clinical settings
- Must have very good analytical and quantitative skills
- A good working knowledge in the use of the computer
- Very good interpersonal, communication, report writing and presentation skills
- Must be honest, transparent and reliable
- Must be youth friendly and able to take initiatives
- Initiative, imaginative, assertive, analytical ability, flexible and pleasant personality.
- High sense of responsibility and very resourceful and innovative
- Must be a team player and be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to work under pressure and be able to multitask
- Ability to travel at short notice to conduct clinical audits, supportive supervision etc.
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including two referees their email addresses and cell phone numbers to:
The Search Committee Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG)
P.O. Box AN 5786,
OR drop in at: PPAG Head Office, Lartebiokorshie, Nasia Road
OR e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview