Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A state-owned enterprise seeks to invite applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the above-mentioned vacancy in its Transport Section. JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Proceed with caution.
• Under the general supervision of the Transport Manager, the successful candidate will ensure that he/she drives effectively and professionally operational and official vehicles in the regular and shift system on approved routes and approved assignments.
• Monitor fuel and lubricants consumption and advise on the maintenance needs of the vehicles
• Wash/Clean the vehicles and ensure they are always serviceable and in clean condition
• Report on maintenance/servicing schedules of vehicles
• Initiate request for fuel, lubricants and vehicle accessories (tyres, battery, etc)
• Record vehicle movement data at all times
Qualification Required & Experience
• GCE "O" Level/A Level/SSCE Certificate or equivalent
• Driver's License Class "F"
• At least 5 years post-qualification working experience
• Certificate in Automobile Engineering will be an added advantage
Recommended For You:
• Excellent communication and written skills
• Have the disposition to work on a shift system
• Must be proficient in records management
• Must be computer literate
Interested applicants should forward their curriculum vitae with a covering letter to:
Closing Date: 20 December, 2019