Jobs In Accra 2018
A reputable Organisation is inviting dynamic,versatile and suitably qualified applicants for the position of a Company Secretary. JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Proceed with caution.
• The Secretary is required to issue Notices.
• Attend Board and General Meetings
• Draft Minutes of Meetings of directors, Members, Committees, sometimes Management and write correspondence.
• Responsible for keeping statutory books of the Company including share register, Minutes books, register of directors, secretaries, debenture holders among others.
• Signs documents to which the Seal of the Company has been affixed.
• Ensure that all relevant Company laws and regulations are complied with
• Ensure that the Company’s annual financial statements are dispatched to every person entitled to the statements as required by Law.
• Ensure that all statutory forms and returns are duly filed with the Registrar of Companies.
Recommended For You:
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicant must possess
• A bachelor of Laws(LLB) degree
• Professional law qualification and duly enrolled at the Bar to practices Law in Ghana
• Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience in similar role
Send applications to:
Closing Date: 12 January, 2019