Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will join our Project Management Office as Network PMO in the Technology Department. (S)He will report to the PMO Director and will be responsible for the overall network project management, growing company’s profit by implementing corporate strategies and achieving desired goals. The Network PMO will also define scope, schedules and cost for network projects and also track project deliverables.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Proceed with caution.
- Define Network project objectives, scopes and schedule;
- Develop and maintain detailed network project plans and controls;
- Coordinate with stakeholders and working groups engaged in network project work.
- Identify cross-functional blocking points and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and service delivery goals;
- Monitor and report network projects progress, risks and performances;
- Adhere to the business project management policies, procedures and methodologies;
- Manage, control and execute CAPEX for all Network Projects.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A University Degree in any field with emphasis on Computer Science, Electronic ,Telecommunication Engineering or related disciplines;
- PMP (Project Management Certification) certification;
- A minimum of Eight (8) years’ demonstrated PMO experience in Telecommunication industry;
- Proven project Management experience;
- Excellent experience in managing project life-cycle stages, budget, risk/issue management and status reporting to various levels of the organization;
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to follow-through and has keen attention to detail.
Interested applicants should: