Jobs In Northern Region 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
Abt. Associates Inc., a US based company, is implementing the PMI/ USAID–funded VectorLink Project, Ghana. IRS as a component of VectorLink Project has been implemented in Ghana since 2008 in some selected districts in the Northern Region.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Proceed with caution.
Abt. Associates Inc., a US-based company, is implementing an USAID–funded PMI VectorLink Project to support national efforts in malaria control and prevention. Since 2008, the project has been implementing indoor residual spraying (IRS) to tackle malaria transmission in the Northern Region of Ghana with the main office located in Tamale. For 2019, Abt Associates Inc. is planning IRS implementation in nine districts of the Northern region.
Abt Associates is currently seeking qualified individuals to fill a temporary position of a Spray Operations Data Coordinator for 2019 IRS campaign. Successful candidates will be contracted for up to 4 months.
Responsibilities of Spray Operations Data Coordinator
Pre- spray Campaign
- Lead training sessions for temporary workers on mobile technology (mHealth) tools.
- Test mobile phone applications; purchase and activate SIM cards prior to the campaign.
- Test existing phones and batteries and create a phone inventory prior to the campaign.
- Update the project mHealth tool handbook in order to prepare the phones for activation and the software platform to manage the data collected through phones-based tools.
- During the campaign, provide and sent out job aid messages as necessary during the campaign
- Troubleshoot any technical issues with the phones/gateway phone.
- Manage the inventory of all phones used during spray operations.
- Aggregate mHealth data for the final report.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma in Information Communication Technology (ICT) or other related field.
- Experience in data management with demonstrated ability to plan and coordinate large-scale data collection.
- Experience with data analysis and interpretation of results will be an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Good understanding and experience (preferred) of software platforms for mass SMS
- Strong computer skills with good understanding on the use of MS Excel and Access
- Proficiency in English and one or more Northern Ghanaian languages will be an advantage.
- Willingness to travel to the IRS implementing districts.
- Previous work experience in IRS will be an added advantage
To apply for the position, please submit an application letter and CV based on the instructions below:
- Send your application documents to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate the position and job title in the subject line of the email).
- Emails without district and Job title will not be considered.
- Deliver by hand to the PMI VectorLink Project/Abt Associates Inc. office located near VSO office off the SSNIT FLATS Junction, Waterson road/Kalpohine, Estates - Tamale.
- Deadline for submission of applications: 5 PM, 20th December, 2018.
- Females are particularly encouraged to apply.