Jobs In Northern Region 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Abt. Associates Inc., a US based company, is implementing the PMI/ USAID–funded VectorLink Project, Ghana. IRS as a component of VectorLink Project has been implemented in Ghana since 2008 in some selected districts in the Northern Region.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Proceed with caution.
Abt Associates is currently seeking qualified individuals to fill temporary positions of a Data Entry Assistant (34 positions). Successful candidates will be contracted for up to 3 months. Candidates that live in any of the districts mentioned below will have an added advantage.
Bunkpurugu - Yunyoo, Chereponi, East Mamprusi (Gambaga), Gushegu, Karaga, Kumbungu, Mamprugu Moagduri (Kubori), West Mamprusi (Wungu).
Responsibilities of Data Entry Assistant
- Enter data collected during the project activities into a project database.
- Perform regular data cleaning.
- Address data collections errors.
- Generate and print various data reports from the database when requested.
- File all completed data forms according to project data filing protocols.
- Support relevant sessions of trainings of seasonal workers.
- Conduct data collection verification exercises in the communities when required.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of Diploma in computer science, data management or any other related field.
- Previous experience in data entry and management is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in English and one or more Northern Ghanaian Language will be an advantage.
- Comfortable using MS Access and MS Excel applications.
- Previous experience in IRS activities is an added advantage.
Please look through the above mentioned districts and select any one where you wish to be considered for the position of Data Entry Assistant and state this in your application letter. Application letters that do not have specific district will not be considered.
You can send your application letter and CV by any of the methods stated below. Please choose only one method and apply through that method, do not use both methods to apply:
- Send your applications to the following email: email@example.com Please indicate the position and preferred district in the subject line of the email.
- Emails without district and Job title will not be considered
- You can also deliver your application by hand to the Abt Associates Inc. Office building located near VSO office off the SSNIT Road Junction Kalpohine, Estates Tamale.
Deadline for submission of applications is Thursday December 20th, 2018. Applications submitted after this date will not be considered.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Females are strongly encouraged to apply!