Jobs In Northern Region 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
For the VectorLink project, Abt Associates is seeking qualified individuals to fill temporary positions for Logistics Assistant (8 positions) at each of the eight locations below. Abt is encouraging candidates residing in these locations to apply. Successful candidates will be contracted for up to three months.
Prior to recruitment, selected candidates will go through a training to get oriented to the job tasks and responsibilities. Logistics Assistants will be under the supervision of the District Operations Coordinator and also report to the Project Procurement and Logistics Manager.
Responsibilities of Logistics Assistants
- Manage all logistics received for IRS activities in the assigned district on a daily basis.
- Manage supplies and logistical needs of the IRS operational sites
- Prepare weekly logistic needs tracker for each operational site of the district.
- Supervise management of the district store rooms to make sure they are in compliance with the best warehouse and inventory management practices.
- Prepare logistic requests and make follow up on the requests.
- Prepare monthly logistic status reports
- Work closely with store assistants in the assigned district to ensure proper inventory records and sufficient supply of materials at all times during IRS campaign.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma in purchasing and supply or other relevant field
- Previous experience in logistics management is preferred.
- Good communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Team player able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be computer-literate with good understanding in the use of MS office applications
- Previous work experience in IRS will be an added advantage.
To apply for the positions, please submit an application letter and CV based on the instructions below:
Application letter must have specific job title, CV and site/sub-district of preference, otherwise the candidate will not be considered. Please look through the above mentioned sites/ sub-districts and positions to include the name of the site(s) in the application letter.
To deliver your typed application letter and CV, use any of the following options:
- Send your applications to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate the position and district in the subject line of the email).
- Emails without district and Job title will not be considered.
- Deliver by hand to the PMI VectorLink Project/Abt Associates Inc. office located near VSO office off the SSNIT FLATS Junction, Waterson road/Kalpohine, Estates - Tamale.
- Submit to the security guards at the district or sub-district offices of the PMI VectorLink Project listed above.
- Deliver by hand to the Ghana Health Service district or sub-district office or the District Assembly where you want to be considered for any of the positions.
Deadline for submission of applications: 5 PM, 20th December, 2018.
Women are encouraged to apply