Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
Abt. Associates Inc., a US based company, is implementing the PMI/ USAID–funded VectorLink Project, Ghana. IRS as a component of VectorLink Project has been implemented in Ghana since 2008 in some selected districts in the Northern Region.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Proceed with caution.
Abt Associates is currently seeking qualified individuals to fill temporary positions for a District Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Assistant (16 positions). Successful candidates will be contracted for up to 3 months. Candidates that live in any of the districts mentioned below will have an added advantage.
Bunkpurugu - Yunyoo, Chereponi, East Mamprusi (Gambaga), Gushegu, Karaga, Kumbungu, Mamprugu Moagduri (Kubori), West Mamprusi (Wungu).
Responsibilities of M&E Assistant
- Train project seasonal workers on data collection tools and procedures.
- Supervise field data collections and provide on-the-spot solutions to the data collection errors.
- Perform data collection verification in project-supported communities
- Coach personnel on data entry and verification.
- Ensure timely delivery of data collection forms from all field sites to data entry centers.
- Supervise Data Entry Assistants to ensure they follow protocols established for data entry, cleaning, and syncing.
- Assist the District Operations Coordinator (DOC) to draw a spray operations and supervision plan.
- Produce weekly spray progress reports for the assigned district.
- Analyze spray data to inform decisions for ongoing spray operations in the assigned district.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the DOC and/or the program M&E Manager.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma in statistics or a related field.
- Experience in field data collection with demonstrated ability to plan and coordinate large scale data collection exercise.
- Knowledge and experience in data analysis and interpretation will be an advantage.
- Good organizational, report writing and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong computer skills with good understanding on the use of MS Excel and Access
- Proficiency in English and one or more Northern Ghanaian Languages will be an advantage.
- Previous work experience in IRS will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to live and travel within the district assigned.
- MUST be able to ride a motorbike and possess a valid license
Please look through the above mentioned districts and select any one where you wish to be considered for the position of M&E Assistant and state this in your application letter. Application letters that do not have specific district will not be considered.
You can send your application letter and CV by any of the methods stated below. Please choose only one method and apply through that method, do not use both methods to apply:
- Email:firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please the position and preferred district in the subject line of the email.
- Emails without district and Job title will not be considered
- You can also deliver your application by hand to the Abt Associates Inc. (PMI/VectorLink Ghana Project). Office building located near VSO office off the SSNIT Road Junction Kalpohine, Estates Tamale.
Deadline for submission of applications: 5 PM, 20th December, 2018.
Women are encouraged to apply