Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
The Head of Engineering is in charge of supervising a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. He will also organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure the completion of all projects in a timely and efficient manner.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Proceed with caution.
The RESPONSIBILITIES of the Head of Engineering
- Supervise the determination of needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations. Actual determination of needed resources is to be done by Site Engineers.
- Liaise with the Head of Quantities and Cost in the Hiring of Sub- contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Supervise the planning of construction operations.
- Supervise the work of the entire workforce and give them guidance when needed.
- Collaborate with Engineers, Architects to check on the scope of work.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports quarterly on all projects.
- Report to management on all activities carried out on all sites on a weekly basis.
Required Skills or Experience
- BSc/BA in engineering, building science or relevant field
- MBA in Project Management is an added advantage
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
- 3+ years construction project management experience including
- Excellent organization skill.
- Flexibility in assignment and working hours.
- Excellent verbal, listening, written communication skill.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material as well as project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
- with construction/ project management software Familiarity00 Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Project and people management skills as well as an excellent team player.
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 17th December 2018