Jobs In Accra 2018
Qatar Charity (QC) is a non-governmental organization based in the state of Qatar. QC works in the fields of sustainable development, poverty reduction and emergency response through initiating long term programmes. QC has been operating in Ghana for virtually a number of years through different implementing partners. It is in the middle of last year that QC has come to mark its direct presence in Ghana and established an office in order to facilitate more aid into the country as well as work closely with its partners, the community and other stakeholders.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Proceed with caution.
- Location : Accra - Ghana
- Application Deadline: 15 Dec. 2018
- Type of Contract: Service Contract
- Languages Required: English / Arabic
- Duration of Initial Contract: 1 year initially (Extendable)
We are looking for an experienced secretary to undertake all secretarial and clerical duties in our office. You will be the “face” of the organization for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will need to have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer - oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating reports
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases
- Prioritizing workloads
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Liaising with relevant organizations and clients
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- Logging or processing bills or expenses
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
Recommended For You:
Required Skills or Experience
- Proven experience as a secretary, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printers, photocopiers, etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in Arabic and English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Interested applicants should: