Jobs In Kumasi 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Governing Council of the Kumasi Technical University, invites applications from qualified and enterprising persons to fill in the following vacancy as Registrar. JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Proceed with caution.
• Reporting to the Vice Chancellor, the Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the University.
• The Registrar shall assist the Vice Chancellor in the administration of theUniversity and is responsible for the coordination of the University's strategic planning, policy formulation and implementation.
• The Registrar is responsible for supervision of the day-to-day operations of the offices within the Registry, including student admissions, examinations
• and records, Student Affairs, Human Resources and General Administration.
• The Registrar is the Secretary to the Governing Council, the Academic Board and all Statutory Committees of the University.
• The Registrar is responsible for the custody of Kumasi Technical University seal and for affixing same to relevant documents of the Governing Council and the Academic Board.
• The Registrar is responsible for the custody of all legal documents and records of the University.
• The Registrar is responsible for publishing policy decisions of the Governing Council and the Academic Board of the University.
Terms of Appointment
• The Registrar shall hold office for an initial term of four (4) years.
• The appointment may be renewed for four (4) years only if that is not beyond the statutory retirement age of sixty (60) years.
• The terms and conditions of the appointment shall be determined in accordance with the Technical Universities Act 2016 (Act 922) and the Statutes of the University.
• The salary and conditions of service attached to this position are very attractive and are comparable to those in analogous Universities in Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be a servant leader and be capable to plan, organize, implement and administratively manage all activities related to the Office of the Registrar.
• Must show high qualities of sound judgement, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism.
• The person must be able to provide sound advice to the Vice Chancellor in all issues affecting the administrative functions of the University.
• Must have wide experience in the management of students and staff records in a manner that is consistent with the University's mission and
• accreditation standards.
• Must have excellent inter-personal and organizational skill and a commitment to outstanding student service.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with students, administrators and external agencies.
• Must be able to work with and influence others to achieve operational requirements.
• Must be able to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Must have served as a Deputy Registrar in a University or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least six (6) years.
• Candidates are to submit an application letter attached to their curriculum vitae, including names and addresses of 3 referees
• Applicants are to include a short statement of not more than four pages (Times New Roman size 12 and 1.5 line spacing) outlining their vision and strategies for implementation
• Applications may be hand-delivered in a sealed envelope or by registered postage to the Registry of the University. Application may also be submitted using an electronic mail system to reach the address below:
Search committee For Registrar
C/o The Office of the Ag. Registrar
Kumasi Technical University
Or email to:
Closing Date: 11 January, 2019