Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for developing and executing the Enterprise Retention, Acquisition, Development (RAD) strategies for Vodafone Business Solutions and Vodafone Wholesale. Driving base management and ARPU improvement whilst reducing churn using predictive analysis and tools (IBRO)
- Campaign management strategies – creation, execution and tracking
- Responsibility for the EBU loyalty budget to driveEnterprise Net Promoter Score across the segments.
- Responsibility for the development through the CustomerLifecycle Management Framework.
- Responsible for the development and proposal offorecasts and tracking of actuals for inflow (volumeand revenue) and outflow.
- Reporting, forecasting & budgeting
- Churn insight, gap analysis and retention project Management
- Pricing Strategy and Management
Key Performance Indicators
- Retention and churn forecast (volume/value)
- Retention and churn management program results againstKPIs- impacting churn volume and value, retentionintensity %, retention ROI
- Data- driven analysis to refine and support channeltargets
- Project planning, management and coordinationdocumentation, setting up required processes to ensureresults are delivered
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- University degree
- Full/part qualification in CIMA/ACCA/ICAEW/ICA orrelated MBA
- Advanced excel with excellent modelling skills (working knowledge of Macro, visual basic or any programming language)
Excellent product knowledge especially inenterprise market and the overall communication industry
- Outstanding knowledge of database systems and reportmanagement software applications
- Relevant experience in a commercial and/or technologyrelated environment.
- Customer Value Management Principles
Interested applicants should: