Jobs In Ghana 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling all qualified professionals in the Agriculture space! Our client, a leading multinational organization, is looking to fill the following position in their Agriculture department as Agronomist
- To gather, interpret and evaluate information about the chemistry, biology and physics of soils to inform and influence issues such as agricultural production, environmental quality, climate change, land remediation and biodiversity
- To advise on precision agricultural data such as crop yields, soil characteristics, input applications, terrain, drainage patterns and field management history.
- To compile and analyze geospatial data to determine agricultural implications of factors such as soil quality, terrain, field productivity, fertilizers, and weather conditions.
- To compare crop yield maps with maps of soil test data, chemical application patterns, or other information to:
- Develop site-specific crop management plans.
- To document and maintain records of precision agriculture information
- Investigate and advise ways to improve crop yields and discern the best ways to plant, harvest, and cultivate the plants, regardless of the climate
- Develop methods to control weeds and pests to keep crops disease-free.
Skills & Competencies :
- Complex problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Judgement and decision making
- Systems analysis
- Systems evaluation
Quality control analysis Qualification:
Diploma / B.Tech in Agronomy and/ or Soil Science
- No formal experience required
- Knowledge of preparation and controlling of budgets (advantageous)
NB: Preferably candidates under the age of 35
Interested applicants should: