Jobs In Accra 2018
The successful candidate for this role will join our Enterprise Business Team as Sales Manager-Corporate Account in the AirtelTigo Business Department. (S)He will report to the Director, Corporate Sales and will manage a team of Account Managers who are responsible for managing designated accounts within the framework of an agreed sales strategy that delivers return on investment, profitability and customer satisfaction. The Sales Manager will also provide significant inputs for the development of sales plans.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
- Lead the Accounts sales team to achieve specific sales targets, as agreed;
- Manage Corporate Accounts sales and work on a matrix basis with other Sales Managers to provide appropriate sales support for all key customers;
- Ensure full integration of quality management procedures to all business processes within the Corporate Accounts function and their effective deployment on a day-to-day basis;
- Develop cost-effective sales management for all Corporate Accounts, using standard management tools and sales processes such as:
- Target setting
- Account management
- Contact strategy
- Customer satisfaction
- Coaching of account partners
- Set business performance targets for all Corporate Accounts;
- Use appropriate performance metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate managerial action to ensure all sales targets are met or exceeded;
- Develop compelling business cases for investment in Corporate Accounts and clearly identifying return on investment and risk;
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory, legal and commercial requirements;
- Provide relevant decision support and management information data to ensure Corporate Accounts sales performance conform to investors’ expectations;
- Efficient use of all resources assigned to Corporate Account, ensuring that agreed customers’ needs are met profitably.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A University degree in any field with emphasis on Business Management/Studies, Economics or any related discipline. Possession of an MBA is a plus;
- A minimum of Six (6) years’ experience in sales or account management within the enterprise or B2B space;
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence at top management level;
- Ability to work independently to lead and manage virtual team;
- Excellent leadership abilities;
- Good understanding of solution sales in a highly competitive environment;
- Excellent presentation and people management skills;
- Good networking and communication skills
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date for Application: December 3, 2018
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.