Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
Roche is searching for a Medical Manager to fill its job vacancy in Accra for employment. JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
- Development and management of the medical plan
- Provide Medical expertise and customer insights to the brand team
- Contribution to local clinical operations activities
- TAE engagement plan and execution
- Support for Pharmacovigilance. Scientific support and follow-up on product safety issues.
- Provide medical/scientific support and training for internal staff or vendors.
- Support and collaborative work with pharmaco-economic and access teams, providing relevant efficacy and safety data on dedicated products including the design and implementation of HEOR studies.
- Evaluation and approval (under the supervision of the Medical Director) of incoming requests of research & educational grants.
- Support compliance function in development and implementation of SOPs and guidelines.
- Serve as subject matter expert on multiple indications and/or products and/or activities to internal and external stakeholders. Respond, as appropriate, to unsolicited requests for medical/scientific information.
- Build strong relationships with HCP’s based on scientific credibility.
- Lead/support/participate in medical/scientific forums (e.g. CMEs) where KOLs are involved.
- Provide expert Medical education and support to business partners (e.g. Access, Sales and Marketing).
- A Medical Degree, PHD, or equivalent,
- Professional experience within the pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Knowledge of the overall drug development process relevant to pharmaceutical/ biotechnology organizations
- Experience in development and implementation of clinical trials
- Experience in the principles and techniques of data analysis, interpretation, and clinical relevance
- Experience of delivery of scientific presentations
- Relationships with external TAEs, other thought leaders, and external organizations are strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant therapeutic area
- ICH, GCP and local regulations
- Appreciates the diversity of working with multifunction teams
- Knowledge of drug discovery & commercialization processes.
- MS office literate
- Fluent English language knowledge, written and verbal
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Medical Affairs, Medical Affairs > Medical Information/Scientific Affairs
Interested applicants should: