Jobs In Accra 2018
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
Your main responsibilities will be to develop and drive
the internal operational/logistics arm of Jumia Services (Jumia’s logistics provider), through operational and strategic actions. You will directly hire and manage your internal operational team. You will be supported by a world-class team that has opened service lines throughout Africa and can bring the experience and tools to ensure your success.
Areas of responsibility includes:
- Strategically plan and manage logistics or internal operations
- Creating adequate team structure and managing various operational teams
- Revamping processes: Challenging established processes and implementing new processes to adapt to the fast growth of Jumia Services clients
- Ensuring the quality of the measurement of selected KPIs hourly, daily, weekly and monthly
- Keep track of quality, quantity, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Working closely with the Jumia Services central team to share and implement global best practices
- Liaise and negotiate with 3PLs
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Strong entrepreneurial skills, leadership and drive
- Impeccable communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and communicate in flawless English, French
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Experience in multinational environment
- Experience or high level of comfort in logistics or operations
- Experience managing teams or large projects
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Capacity to challenge and improve processes
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and competitive environment.
- Bsc. Degree (Business Administration, Logistics- supply chain, Economics, Engineering)
- Advanced degree preferred but not required
- A unique education in launching and scaling new internet concepts
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An attractive salary packa
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Interested applicants should: