Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ghana News Agency (GNA), the only national wire service in-charge of collection, packaging and dissemination of news, is inviting applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians to fill the under-mentioned vacant position as Business Development Manager.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
Object of Position
• To provide leadership, co-ordination, guidance and supervision of the Business operations of the Agency
The Business Development Manager is the Head of the Business Department
• Developing strategies for new sources of revenue for the GNA
• Setting annual targets for the staff of the department
• Drawing up staff annual training programme
• Coordinating the GNA's business and corporate Planning activities
• Performing any other relevant functions as directed by the General Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
• A good first degree in Marketing, and Business Management from a recognised University with not less than 5 years relevant experience, four of which should be in a Senior Officer position
• Master's Degree and or equivalent professional qualification in relevant field with not less than 3 years post-graduation experience, 2 of which should have been in a Senior Officer position
• Good communication skills, self-motivated and a sense of initiative
• Ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work both independently and co-operatively as part of a well-knit team
• Excellent computer literacy
Interested qualified applicants may apply, together with an up-to-date detailed curriculum vitae and the names and addresses of two referees.
Applications are to be addressed to:
The Human Resource
Post Office Box 2118
Or email to:
Closing Date: 12 December, 2018