Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana April 2019. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today April 2019 with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
An esteemed international company (Ricks Natural Health Solutions Center) in Accra seeks the services of a health care assistant self sound and results oriented persons for immediate employment.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
The precise tasks carried out by healthcare assistants will obviously vary depending upon which healthcare professional requires help. However, typical tasks include:
- Talking to patients to ease loneliness and feelings of isolation
- Listening to the particular needs of patients and acting on these needs as appropriate
- Turning patients who are required to spend a lot of time in bed, in order to avoid bed sores
- Helping patients to move around their environment and to feel comfortable in the hospital.
- Ensuring that supplies of medical equipment are replenished
- Taking and recording the temperature of the patient
- Taking and recording the pulse rate of the patient
- Taking and recording the respiration rate of the patient
- Notifying healthcare professionals if temperatures, pulse rates, or respiration rates seem abnormal or worrying
- Preparing patients for therapy or medical treatment
- Setting up equipment needed by healthcare professionals
- Recording the patient’s progress following each session of therapy or treatment etc.
Working hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, 5:00pm-10:00pm and 10:00pm-8:00am.
Recommended For You:
Applicants should please send their CV and applications to:
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.