Jobs In Ghana 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
Our client is a social impact investor and project developer in the agricultural space. With a strong foothold in sub-Saharan Africa. They are looking for a Senior Agronomist to join their project development team for the operations in Ghana.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs updates in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
Purpose of the role:
The Senior Agronomist will play a pivotal role within the operations in Ghana, and form part of the commercial agricultural team. The position will report to the Commercial Agriculture Director and will work closely with the project teams.
Roles & responsibilities:
- To create sustainable and commercially viable farming and agribusiness enterprises
- To develop and support in- and outgrower schemes by increasing productivity and incomes
through improved farming techniques and linking them to market
- Lead the design and implementation of agriculture activities that strive to support nutritional outcomes.
- Responsible for development and completion of the project’s technical documents
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders and advisors
- Liaise with the team to ensure technical integrity of all Project agriculture/nutrition linkages products (case studies, guidance documents, publications and communications, etc.).
- Provide direct technical support and assistance to partners
- Contribute to the growth and maintenance of strategic relationships and technical collaborations with key multi- and bi-lateral partners
Qualification & experience:
- Candidates should have a university degree in agriculture or equivalent demonstrable experiences.
- Candidates need to have direct experience in managing agri-businesses and working with commercial outgrowers schemes in West Africa.
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills and an ability to manage and deliver projects independently as well as manage other members of the team.
- Entrepreneurial drive
Things you might like
Interested applicants should: