Jobs In Kumasi 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to improve millions of lives and leave a lasting legacy at the same time? Do you want to use your talents and skills to make a difference and not just a living? Do you want to help feed the world now and in the future. Farmerline works to reinvent how the world thinks and invest in the lives of small-scale farmers. We are working to help farmers produce and sell food. We are bold and systemic thinkers, but operate lean and nimble.
We train and support a network of smartphone empowered field agents to bring vital services and information to farmers doorsteps. Products like high quality but affordable fertilizers, fungicides and seeds. Information services like weather forecast,market prices, financial & nutrition tips. We are building the “Amazon” for farmers where they can access these services and other resources at an affordable price, quality and right in their community.
We have supported many organizations with our tools and knowledge to improve the way they work with farmers. Over the past 5 years, Farmerline and its partnership network has profiled and served over 200,000 farmers and mapped over 700,000 acres of farmland across 11 countries.
Farmerline is a learning organization and you will have the chance to apply your ideas and creativity to solve problems everyday. If you work well in a dynamic collaborative culture, set high standards, and meet challenges with determination and a sense of humor, you’ll thrive at Farmerline.
Farmerline’s Farmer Services Team is transitioning from a start-up environment to a matured and localized operation. Hence we are seeking an early-career professional with demonstrated operations ability to help us increase our impact to farmers efficiently through last mile distribution. Farmer Services Fellow plays a major role in driving that impact by ensuring that the quality and affordable water- related products are delivered to farmers at a good cost while increasing efficiency and sustainability and adding positive contributions to the team.
This position offers the Fellow a strong career opportunity: the ability to learn from successful field operation, contribute to aggressive growth, and also make improvements to our program.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Registration of 1000 farmers in Ashanti region
- Development, recording and dissemination of Climate Smart Agricultural Content to the vegetable farmers
- Searching and recommendation of quality solar pump machines that can be sourced from suppliers in Ghana
- Facilitate the installation of at least 5 solar pumps in the farms of farmers.
On a day-to-day basis, your role will involve a mix of activities, similar to the below.
We are seeking a talented entry level person with experience in executing program activities at scale. Most importantly, the successful candidate will have solid negotiation skills, strategic thinking skills, as well as enjoy problem-solving and working in a fast-paced and high-stakes environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Natural Resources Management, Project Management and other related fields.
- Mission-driven individual that can align 100% with Farmerline's values in empowering smallholder farmers into successful entrepreneurs
- A logical and systematic approach to work, high degree of IT literacy and numerical skills
- Humility. We are looking for passionate professionals who combine strong leadership skills with good humor, patience, and a humble approach to service to join our growing family of leaders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team
- Language: English required.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Monthly Allowance
- A leadership team and colleagues investing in your personal and professional growth
- Dynamic, young culture with great opportunities for learning, leadership, and FUN
Things you might like
Interested applicants should: