Jobs In Western Region 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expro Ghana has 2 job vacancies For Operators. JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs updates in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To work within a team to assist under supervision with the running of Slickline intervention equipment on or offshore ensuring successful safe operations in accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring a quality service to client.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
1. Carry out Slickline intervention operations with team members ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual.
2. Undertake checks on all equipment for their compliance with Expro’s policies, standards and procedures and ensure they are technically correct for the operation being carried out.
3. Attend and participate in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
4. May be required to work at onshore bases in the preparation, maintenance and return of equipment.
5. Liaise with clients representatives when required in a professional manner ensuring quality of service to client.
6. Liaise with offshore Supervisor, team members, and operations department as and when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed as required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to achieve safe operations and task completion.
7. Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements.
8. Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
9. Actively work with subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
10. Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
11. Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
12. Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
13. Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Things you might like
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Technical knowledge gained through completion of competency for grade
- Formal technical qualification
- 4+ years technical experience preferable within Slickline intervention field
- Practical work experience within an offshore environment
- Integrity/Compliance – behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
- Interpersonal Sensitivity – identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
- Technical – achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
- Safety Awareness – upholds safety standards
- Developing Self – plans and progresses the development of own skills and abilities to realise their full potential
- Self-motivated – has inner drive and motivation; self-directed and not dependent on others
- Initiative – pro-active; makes things happen; takes the first step without prompting
- Adaptability/flexibility – capable of adapting to others and new situations; flexible; can handle multiple tasks
- Communication 3 – actively listens and receives information completely; demonstrates understanding of what is being communicated
- Problem-solving – effective at solving problems, not just defining or complaining about them
Interested applicants should: