Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana March 2019. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today March 2019 with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
The Administrative Assistant will be a part of the Procurement and Program Management departments supporting the Accra facility. This position will gather, collects, records, tracks, verifies data and information from multiple sources and compiles, reviews, and analyzes data. The Administrative Assistant will use software to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence, and presentations. The position may design processes to enhance workflow. The Administrative assistant will provide data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures and will be responsible for filing, data entry, and other administrative tasks.
JobSearchGh is creating transparency between you and the employers. Visit us everyday for latest jobs updates in Ghana. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today with just a click away. The best job search website in Ghana. Please do not pay anybody a fee. Proceed with caution.
The Administrative Assistant will report to the Supply Chain Manager and the Manager of Program Management and Shipping & Receiving
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform general office duties, such as maintaining files (paper and electronic), answering phones, retrieving and returning voicemail and email.
- Prepare memos, presentations, and reports for assigned managers
- Will occasionally perform special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
Recommended For You:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to complete projects on-time and handle ad-hoc assignments
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
Experience & Education
- High School diploma, or equivalent education
- Experienced with the use of office equipment, including computer, calculator, fax, phone, copy machine, and scanner
- Experience with computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.
Interested applicants should:
Note: It is always necessary to apply for a job with a CV and Cover Letter / Appplication Letter. A cover Letter or application Letter speaks more professional of you to whoever is receiving the job application. Stop sending CVs only.