Jobs In Accra 2019
Welcome to JobSearchGh. The best jobs search engine website in Ghana for latest jobs in Ghana April 2019. Search & apply your dream jobs in Ghana today April 2019 with just a click away.Please do not pay anybody a fee in the name of JobSearchGh. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
MPharma is looking for highly ambitious professionals to join its Patient Support Team as Patient Support Associates. As Associates within this department, you will be responsible for assisting in the creation and development of patient centred programs such as oncology, patient adherence and other specialty programs for patients across our network, whiles monitoring its impact. These will involve working with our partnered service providers such as insurance companies, hospitals and corporate bodies to support patients in accessing quality drugs and also ensuring high adherence rate amongst chronic patients. Associates will also be involved in business engagements with community pharmacies, facilitating tech assessment and onboarding of our target pharmacy network.
The Patient Support Associates, specific tasks will include;
- Building and managing a pipeline of community pharmacies and communicating the business benefits of mPharma to them.
- Assist with the signup and onboarding of pharmacies.
- Identify new business development opportunities with Pharmacy outlets and associations.
- Support the adherence projects in the areas of hospital management and staff engagement, patient data collection, data analysis.
- Monitor implementation of adherence interventions at all mPharma partner provider ends.
- Assist in marketing and engaging key stakeholders such as NGO’s, Corporate bodies and insurance companies on the mPharma specialty program (oncology, hepatitis and fertility).
- Enrolling patients on the specialty program ensuring proper documentation and tracking of refills.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- Thrives in a matrix environment which requires working with multiple teams internally (this role will liaise with our Customer Services, Technical and Purchasing teams)
- Is passionate about healthcare and has a strong understanding of the dynamics of the healthcare and/or pharmaceutical industry (knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing and/or health insurance desirable)
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Capable of utilising verbal and communication skills effectively in interactions with patients, service providers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives
- Organisation/time management skills
- Reasons Why You Don't Get Calls For Job Interviews In Ghana 2018
- What's More Important To Employers In Ghana, Experience Or Qualification?
- How To Make Your Job Application Stand Out With Less Or No Work Experience In Ghana 2018
- How To Gain More Work Experience As An Undergraduate Or Graduate In Ghana 2018
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- 4+ years of professional experience (including internships)
- Fluent oral and written English
- This position reports to the Patient Support Lead
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s experience. Each employee receives stock options. High performance can quickly lead to a promotion and additional compensation.
Adwoa Anima Ohene